Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finishes 4-7

I can’t believe I have actually completed four of my listed UFO’s…. The reason I was able to get them done was I went to a four day retreat. You can see the antic we got up to HERE.
I sandwiched three flimsy and managed to get two completed and I finished the third yesterday…

No 4 - Medallion Friendship quilt “Going Dotty”

047

No 5 -  Beginners Block Quilt-A-Long

041

No6 -    Baby Boys Panel Quilt…

005

No 7 – This cute little Hexie Turtle Pincushion..

Marty Turtle

Hope I can get a few finishes again next month.

Hugz  Maria
http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com
 

8 comments:

Shanna said...

Fantastic!! Very well done, but I especially like your dotty quilt!

Needled Mom said...

Great finishes, Maria. How do you get so much done???? ;-) LOVE the turtle too.

Maureen Clare said...

Well done. Retreats are the best thing to keep us motivated and renew our batteries for the year ahead. I fell in love with the turtle a while ago so I decided I would make at least 7 - well, hello, guess what? my turtle is an orphan. Sorry friends no turtles. Your dotty quilt sets the eyes spinning and I love it.

miss~nance said...

Well done. great finishes.

Gail

Fiona said...

oh gosh... 4 in 1 .. those are wonderful finishes...
Hugz

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

AMAZING!! Congratulations on getting 4 finishes done at retreat. Your little turtle pincushion is adorable. I love the way your dotty quilt looks. It reminds me of when the kids had little craft kits where you took a piece of sticky paper and placed colored sand on it like a paint by number picture.

Judy said...

Those are wonderful!!! I'd like them to visit at my house on my bed. LOL

Chris H said...

Wow you have done well with so many finishes. I love them all.