This was a project from Sewing Club in 2010, using the Piping Hot Tool to trim our piping, then attaching the piping in a curve. I had dyed the fabrics for this project and it needed to be finished and used. I made it to store my inktense pencils and water soluble pastels.
I dont have a "before" photo of the next one. It is an older UFO, also a sewing club one. We were to make a hanging storage "thing" - it could be used for toiletries when travelling, or sewing things when going to a retreat. I cant remember how it was to be finished, but felt it wouldnt be a particularly useful item. It had very thin pellon in, and was very "floppy". So I cut mine up.
There were 3 zips already sewn in, so I have cut it in a way to make use of them, and have ended up with 2 project wallets. The plastic panel, and flower shapes were part of the original project also. The third section is not finished off yet, and I am not sure what I will end up doing with it - maybe just pulling it apart and starting again. With the 2 I have done, I was able to add some cotton wadding and some quilting to them to add a bit of stability.