Monday, March 25, 2013

I have been busy!

Hi everyone!  I just got back from visiting a friend in Northern AZ.  we had our own mini retreat!  I have 3 more of my little wall hangings finished.  March, April and May.  they are from the book Red work with a Twist by Pat Sloan.  I had all the months prepped and partially finished back in December.  I facilitate a red work group at a local quilt shop.  so I am trying to stay ahead of the game there.  this is our project for the year.  I also finished this carrot while up there to give to my Friend as a thank you.  All in all, 4 1/2 yards from stash.  4 more UFOs bit the dust! 

 March, April and May.....

thanks.......

Lorene

10 comments:

Melody said...

Lovely projects

Fiona said...

Lovely projects to get finished...
Hugz

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I have that carrot pattern, but that's not happening this year...lol! Yours is so cute!

Susan said...

well done on your finishes

Unknown said...

I love the carrot, I might just make something like this with all my orange scraps, would be a fun pot holder.

Unknown said...

I love the carrot, I might just make something like this with all my orange scraps, would be a fun pot holder.

Maria said...

lovely finishes but the carrot is my favorite..

Maureen Clare said...

4-1/2 yards from stash. I love that sentiment. Great little dolly quilts. They would look great all hanging in a row in your 'playpen'

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love the rich oranges in your carrot runner. Of all the ones I have seen, yours has the best orange fabrics.

I love redwork and your little pieces are sweet.

Chris H said...

What pretty finishes Lorene. Well done on them.