Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bad Habit


to get into.  This finishing things in the last hours of the last day.  But then I was off colour for a couple of weeks this month and am still not 100% so the fact that this is finished at all, I am happy with that.

Flirting with Flowers (my mini version), by Vicki Tucek of Pickledish Patch, started in 2010 finished an hour ago.
Photos are a bit dodgy, PSM isnt here to take them for me and I wanted this up asap.



Although the back looks beige it is actually white with tiny pink/magenta flowers in a paisley.  The quilting on the back is also a bit off (like me - lol) but for now I will live with it.
I like this but I think I will make it again the way Vicki designed it.  I am off to lie down again and get some sleep.
Have fun doing what ever you are doing.
Karen
justpurrfick

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looks good. Vicki's design is b4eautiful isnt it.

Maria said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and I like your finish..

sunny said...

Very pretty flowers!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Such a pretty quilt, hope you feel better soon!

Wendyb said...

oooh Karen, I dooo love your version! Such a happy quilt! You've done a fab job of Vick's design!
sew many hugs
xo Wendy :O)

Susan said...

Lovely design - it turned out beautifully.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love the colors in the flowers.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love the colors in the flowers.

Chris H said...

Awww that is just so pretty! WEll done on your pretty finish.