Sunday, July 14, 2013

3 little UFOs!

Hi Everyone!  hope you are staying cool.  It's hard to do that here in AZ.  the other day I looked out my back window to the thermometer at 7PM!!  this is what I saw:

do you see that?  121 degrees!!!!  yikes....  I want to go up to the mountains!!!!  thankfully the temp has dropped to the low 100s.  Crazy!!!

Anyway,  I have the last 3 little table hangings finished!  the whole year is finished. 


so now I am at 39 UFOs finished for the year.  I really think I will hit my goal of 50 for the year.  I really feel this list is helping me.  You certainly give me encouragement!!  it is very appreciated.  thank you! 

hugs

Lorene
alittlebitoflorene.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Susan said...

that IS hot..lovely finishes.

Anthea said...

Great finishes there Lorene, gosh those temps sound awful, take care of yourself

Maureen Clare said...

Gee quilting in those temps is a challenge. Keep up the good work, you are on fire (oops almost a pun there).

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful stitching on your little hangings. Love the patterns. It was 95 and humid today...I can't imagine 121 degrees! Stay Cool!!!

Chris H said...

OK, that is mad heat! Your finishes are gorgeous. And it should be nice and cool now!