Thursday, July 10, 2014

DONE.... DONE... DONE!!!!

I did it!

A massive UFO DONE!

I can't even remember when I started my Dresden Plate Quilt, but it was easily 3-4 years ago!

I'm just so THRILLED to get it finished.


I haven't even pulled out the gathering threads yet!  I was just so excited to have actually finished it.  AND I made matching, quilted pillowcases too.
I'm making another pair tonight in a different design.

This project has been like an Albatross around my neck.

Every time I started something new, I would get this guilty feeling about my Dresden Plate quilt.

Now I'm free to finish a few other LITTLE  projects and do some new ones as well.

I'm so happy!

Who else has had some really good finishes lately?  It would appear there isn't too much activity going on here now?

Right... bye for now.

10 comments:

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Well done Chris. What a beautiful finish.

Carole said...

Wow! Congrads! That's quite an undertaking! It looks great on your bed! Thanks for sharing!

Stitches said...

It's beautiful, with I had about a dozen unfinished projects to show.. Great job!

Lida said...

My compliments, it just looks fabulous!

Fiona said...

It's beautiful... well done...
Hugz

ShirleyC said...

Wow! It's beautiful! You did good!

Ondrea said...

Woohooo! That is such a beautiful quilt and I love the pillow cases.

margaret said...

Righty so this is a great quilt and the matching pillow cases make it even more wonderful

Sharon said...

Finishing UFOs are always a great feeling. What a lovely quilt.

kiwikid said...

Well done!! Fantastic quilt you should be very proud of yourself!!