Sunday, May 6, 2012

Finally a finish of my own!

It seems so long since I’ve posted a finish of my own on our blog!!!   I’ve been admiring all of your work and never actually getting around to a finish of my own but today, I did!
Ta dah……
144 (Medium)
….only a littly but it IS a finish……at last!
I will post more about it on my blog HERE later on tonight….or maybe in the morning…..I’m so lacksa-daisy lately…..must give my mojo a bit of a kick to help move it on its way!
Sew many hugs
Wendy :O) xox

14 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Wendy, Wonderful finish, your stitching is beautiful!
Cute pillow cases on you blog

Simone Harding said...

So cute a fabulous finish

Susan said...

It might be little - but I can see a alot of work in it - lovely!

Maria said...

I really like your little finish. You have done a lot of stitchery on it.
Hope you get your mojo back soon.

Fiona said...

It is really gorgeous Wendy... so glad you did finish it ...too pretty to be hiding at the back of a cupboard...
Hugz

Cheryl said...

Love it Wendy!! Great job.

Melanie said...

Love your pincushion and your blog x

sara said...

It may be quite a little finish, but it's very beautiful Wendy.............I think I need to explore your lovely blog further, maybe with a cuppa.........you never know I may come across your mojo, if I do I'll send it straight back to you.............I'm quite distraught when I loose mine. x

sara said...

oopps......I didn't realise this is not your own blog, I'll pop over to your proper blog and have a little wander. x

Highland Monkey's said...

That is so nice and your stitching so neat.

Unknown said...

Only a littly but a VERY PRETTY littly!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

It may be little but it packs a big punch! I love the blue embroidery "trail".

KJC said...

Such lovey stitching and the overall effect is lovely.
Lavinia

Chris H said...

***DROOL*** That is just to die for!!!