If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, May 31, 2012

May finish!

Here it is the end of another month, and I'm just squeaking by.  I literally made just a few stitches of this back in 2009, from a sale kit I bought after Christmas 2008.  I recently found it in a basket along with a similar project.  It was quick to work up, and I can't believe I didn't finish it sooner.  Maybe because I forgot I had it??


Keep on stitching....Sunny

5 comments:

Ella said...

It is really lovely~ :D

Susan said...

I can relate to that "fogetting it" thing - great finish!!

Maria said...

Oh so cute Sunny....

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love your Christmas finish!

Chris H said...

Very cute finish!