Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Finish

This month, I just have one tiny finish. I cut out the pieces for a couple embellished gift bags for Christmas 2010. When I realized I wasn't going to get them done in time, I pinned the pieces together and stuck them in a tub. I came across them when I started trying to inventory my UFO's for 2012. I knew I'd need some smaller hand pieces to keep up with my goal of at least one UFO finish a month, so kept them handy. I didn't expect to need a smaller project until June, at least, but summer came early this year! I changed my mind on how I wanted to finish it and turned it into a door-knob-hanger instead - another item to pop in my box for small Christmas gifts for the next holiday season. I'm happy to say that this is my 6th UFO finish for the year! What a great feeling!
 

4 comments:

Maria said...

Your Santa Door Knob Hanger is a lovely finish for May Laura

Fiona said...

such a fun idea for christmas decor...
Hugz

Susan said...

Its very cute - any finish counts!

Chris H said...

So what if it's only a small finish! At least you got one.. I've not had a 'finish' in months!!!

lol