If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, May 14, 2012

Two little projects

Rather than just working on big projects last weekend I started and completed two little projects

The first one is slippers, that I was planning to give to mum for Mothers Day, but the lining is a bit loose, and now I know what I am doing I will make a better pair for mum

But not bad for my first effort at footwear.


The second is a simple little card purse from a pattern I received as a gift for my Birthday this month.  This was so quick and easy to make I plan on doing a few more as little tuck in gifts. 



Its nice to get a couple of little projects done isn't it.

Quilted hugs, Sue x

7 comments:

Lappedamen said...

What a cute little card purse and nice slippers. I wonder what you have used as the sole?

FEDO said...

So cute. Nice.

Margaret said...

Finished objects , but so very nice , love the slippers.

Sue B said...

I made these all in fabric with a padded iron visolene so they are soft and washable. They could only be worn indoors (like socks) but you could glue a solid sole onto the base quite easily

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cute projects, nice finish.

Julia said...

oh I love the slippers!!

LTT said...

The card purse and slippers are great finishes. Are they from your own patterns?
Lavinia