If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, May 31, 2012

YES!!!! I got one finished.

I was running late again this month but I DID get my 8th project finished and marked off the list.

Star quilt-a-long 

Blocks left over from my Star Quilt –A Long last year.
Don’t they look good together make up into a baby quilt..

003

You can read more about it here.  http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/finishes-for-may.html

I hope to be more organised for next months finish.

Hugz, Maria

5 comments:

Fiona said...

great finish... such a happy quilt...
Hugz

Susan said...

Looks lovely - nice & bright!! Most of us hope to be more organised next month!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love what you did with your star blocks! I agree, it does look happy!

Chris H said...

It's gorgeous, such a lot of work goes into them. Well done on the finish.

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Ohh! Very pretty!