If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, May 13, 2012

Funkey Monkey Finish!

Finally!! A 2012 finish!! A funky Monkey Finish!
This quilt is for for my six year old niece who loves sock monkeys!
I gave it to her today and she loved it. My son told me he "should have ordered one". What he doesn't realize is there is a Pirates quilt in the closet for him I need to finish! I need to get busy!!
The pictured quilt features Moda's Funky Monkey line.

11 comments:

Rosa said...

Lovely colors - make you smile:-)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Very cute! I like the simple design because it helps show off the fabrics.

Susan said...

I'm sure she will treasure it heaps.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Adorable monkey quilt, great finish!

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

thank you all so much :-)

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you!

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you! you can find the pattern on the sew fabulous blog :)

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you! my sister says she has used it to every day :)

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you so much!

Chris H said...

That quilt is just gorgeous, lovely happy colours.

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you!