Saturday, May 12, 2012

New member

Hi all

I have just joined the Sew its Finished group.  I have approx 10 quilts in progress and yesterday evening downloaded two patterns and ordered enough fabric to make one of them and a enough to make a pinwheel quilt for my daughter.  So by early next week I will have 12-13 tops on the go.  I had a small bonus from work which has now gone so no more fabric for me!  I know this is a modest amount of unfinished items compared to some of you!  I do not have a huge stash either and what little I have, I have been making into mini pinwheels. 
I hope to have something to show you all soon.

4 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Welcome! I'm starting to think having a small stash might be a good idea. I'm trying to work through mine and then I'm hoping to buy what I need for each project. Maybe....

Cath said...

Hello, looking forward to seeing your finiishes.

Susan said...

Welcome - we are all having fun here and eagerlt await your first finish!! Oh to only have 12 projects and the self control to keep it to that!!

Chris H said...

I look forward to your finishes being shown.