If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, May 12, 2012

New member

Hi all

I have just joined the Sew its Finished group.  I have approx 10 quilts in progress and yesterday evening downloaded two patterns and ordered enough fabric to make one of them and a enough to make a pinwheel quilt for my daughter.  So by early next week I will have 12-13 tops on the go.  I had a small bonus from work which has now gone so no more fabric for me!  I know this is a modest amount of unfinished items compared to some of you!  I do not have a huge stash either and what little I have, I have been making into mini pinwheels. 
I hope to have something to show you all soon.

4 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Welcome! I'm starting to think having a small stash might be a good idea. I'm trying to work through mine and then I'm hoping to buy what I need for each project. Maybe....

Cath said...

Hello, looking forward to seeing your finiishes.

Susan said...

Welcome - we are all having fun here and eagerlt await your first finish!! Oh to only have 12 projects and the self control to keep it to that!!

Chris H said...

I look forward to your finishes being shown.