If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My belated April Finish post due to holidays


I am back from holidays and ready to post my April finish. Stupid me forgot to take a pic before going away. I went to two stitching days and there were 10 projects in total. This is my second finish from them and my 5th on here!!!! I started this the afternoon of the stitching day in october 2010 and finished it just beofe I went away...


Hope everyone is making some progress with thier UFO's
Cheers Geniene

5 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous little cushion!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Very cute Geniene.

sunny said...

It's beautiful!!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful, great finish!

Chris H said...

Awwww cute overload!