If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Finish #11

Another project finished - Yeah!!!  This tablemat started out as a challenge in March of 2011 for Playing with Blocks Club.  I needed to make something using the green fabric provided and the Stack and Whack method.  I completed the top by the next month but I finally quilted and bound the table topper this last weekend.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very effective. I like your stack and whack block.

Fiona said...

great finish.... very effective with the stripes..
Hugz

Susan said...

What a clever idea - love the colours.

Chris H said...

I love it. Table mats are all the rage now!