If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, May 31, 2012

I do have a finish but no photo yet...

I found a tin with two half done stitchery kits in it. I have been trying to remember how long they have been there and I guess it is about 7 - 8 years. So I finished one stitchery and have made it into a wallhanging. At least that is what the design is for.... I think though that it might become a little table topper or mug rug. It is an early Anni Downs pattern and still cute. It might be small but it is finished !
My camera battery is flat and it is too dark for a photo with my phone so hopefully I will be able to edit this post in the morning and add a photo.
Lynda. (bettsylyn)

3 comments:

Dayna at Precut Paradise said...

Can't wait to see it.. I always feel so good when I finish projects that have been hanging around awhile.

Susan said...

I'm sure its lovely - being an Anni Downs design.

Dawn said...

Can't wait to see it...Love Anni Downs designs... will add to the count once you post a photo... do try to add it to here by editing the post...if you have trouble send Wendy or myself an email with it and we can add it...
Hugs Dawn x x