If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, May 20, 2012

my granny-rose cushion

I have just finished this granny rose cushion for my mum for her mothers day prezzy.  I hope she likes it!  It will match her bedroom colours perfectly too.  I loved making these little roses...so easy and no sewing them up either or sewing on, just joining the squares as you go. A lot of roses you have to stitch up afterwards but not these.  I think I can just about make these blindfolded.
my granny rose cushion

the picot edging

5 comments:

Susan said...

That is so lovely - its ages since I crocheted.

Margaret said...

I have yet to make a crocheted rose, flower that is suitable for public viewing , don't know where I go wrong but !!!!

sunny said...

Very pretty!!

-girl from the bush said...

Thankyou ladies for the encouragement and kind comments. Margret try a u-tube link, that is how i figured it out. check out astris blog.goodluck

Chris H said...

Awww that is so pretty.