Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a late July finish

A late entry for July - we headed on vacation over the weekend to a hotel that was supposed to have free internet access - no such luck! So my post had to wait until I could find internet access. This Santa is my last partially finished Santa.
I had the Santa completed on a large piece of the green background fabric and then lost inspiration on how to finish it.  I decided to try making a bag that can be hung as a decoration or used as a gift bag. I like how it turned out and just hope I can leave it in the 'to gift' box!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That looks so cute. Great finish.

Loves to Quilt said...

Cute bag! Love your Santa!

Susan said...

Great idea to use it as a gift bag! - eek Christmas is not really that far away is it??

Chris H said...

No matter how you use it, it's very cute.