Thursday, May 2, 2013

First May Finishes

It's the first of May so I thought I would post a couple of the little quilts I have completed from the Monthly Mini club at Temecula Quilt Co.
This first one is called Lucky Little Clover

                                     and this is Simple Star.
Every month I get a little brown bag in the mail with a different quilt in it.
My years commitment  is almost over and it's a good thing because I am running out of space for all these cute little quilts.
Hope your finishes are coming along.

3 comments:

Maureen Clare said...

I love those little quilts. Yours look spectacular.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Very sweet little quilts. I love hanging little quilts throughout the house.

Chris H said...

Very cute little Finishes. The year is almost over??? It's only May girl!