Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sew.... It's Finished

April was a crazy month for me, but I am slipping in under the wire with one of my finished projects for the month.

I love sewing for the little ones in the family and this month I made a little sundress for a first birthday.  I fell in love with the fabrics and I think it will look darling on our GD for the summer.




As well I made a skirt for another granddaughter.



Several more granddaughters came over and made themselves peasant dress costumes for their school play this weekend.





Sew.....it's finished.

8 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

The Bee dress is just darling!

Susan said...

Those bees are very cute!

miss~nance said...

How cute is the bee dress.

Maria said...

They are all lovely finishes but my favourite as to bee the Bee Dress.

Shanna said...

I love the peasant gal costumes, very nice and that sweet bee dress is so adorable!

Maureen Clare said...

Love them all but the bee dress is my favourite too

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

The bee dress is adorable!! What a great fabric find.

Chris H said...

Cute wee dress and skirt and haven't your GD's done well with their costumes!