Monday, August 26, 2013

A Long Overdue Finish...

This very pretty cross stitch bookmark has languished in my box of unfinished items for well over a year now, more like two years I reckon... I completed the cross stitch but couldn't decide how to finish it. I finally had an idea on what I wanted to do to finish it and have it ready for giving... so in the end it took me about 20 minutes of cutting & sewing to achieve this little finish...
I love this design & am a bit sad I didn't keep a copy of the chart to make another for myself.
 Crazy isn't it, how long some things sit unfinished?!
I am hoping to have a couple more finishes for this month too, make up for not doing so well in the last couple of months.

4 comments:

Noela said...

Very pretty. Anthea. Hugs.....

Marilyn said...

It is beautiful, Anthea. It certainly is crazy how long they sit and then how little time it takes to finish some of them off. Still, we are achieving - and adding more for next year's UFOs.

Susan said...

Anthea - that's why we have this blog! so we can start - put aside = and finish!!! very pretty..

Chris H said...

It is really pretty, and yes, what a shame you no longer have the pattern.