Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you and a BIG

THANK YOU

to Dawn and Wendy for hosting this Sew Its Finished site
and thank you to all of you for the encouragement and support

I got so many of my UFO's done and dusted out of my cupboard

- certainly there are some still there - I think I need to decide whether they really are projects I want to do

but I have to admit that I seem to have started just as many during the year!!

I will definitely be going through my cupboard and making up a list again this year

Wishing you all the very best for 2012

4 comments:

Fiona said...

..

Barb said...

Happy New Year to you as well...may this next year be full of bobbins, threads, fabrics, and finished UFO's!!!

Wendyb said...

You ladies have certainly led the blog without any convincing from us so thank you to all of you too from both Dawn and myself.....we have lots planned for 2012 so don't disappear!!! I know we said we were only making it for the year but as they say.....all good plans....!!!! well, you know the rest!
Here here, Barb!! Well said! May we continue to power through all our ufo's and may 2012 be one full of finishes!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O)

Wee Little Birds said...

I have officially made 2012 the year to finish UFOs and have already made a start. So I hope to have lots of posts here.
Wish everyone a wonderful 2012