Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the old in with the NEW!


A year has dissappeared before our very eyes
and a New Year is about to begin... How exciting!
 We now have a new clean slate to explore and plan.
 PLAN... 2011's plans didn't happen for me (or me!!!! {Wendy :O)})
 But I can see some had great success's for
 finishing UFO's....
 All in all we had 228 finishes...WOW amazing ladies!
 WELL DONE TO YOU ALL!
 Fiona Of Bubz Rugz did an amazing amount of UFO finishes...
 20 UFO's marked of her list and posted as finished...
 As an encouragement award we would to love to send you
 a little something...SURPRISE...he he
Fiona if you can send us an email with your snail mail addy
 we will get something in the post to you...
 Now ladies as  for 2012, we will be off and running...
 Get those UFO's finished, posted on the blog here
 and there will be loads of Surprises happening in 2012...
 Make sure you check in each month to let us know your still about.
 If you haven't completed any UFO's this year 
 maybe 2012 is your year.
 If you no longer wish to be part of this blog next year 
please let Wendy or myself know.
 Hope you all have a wonderful Happy New Years 2012
 Happy UFO'ing and may 2012 be a year full of finishes!!!
 Hugs Dawn and Wendy x x x

14 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations Fiona, you sure sewed up a storm last year.

Thank you sew much Dawn and Wendy for running the blog and I PROMISE to do better this year. LOL

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

Congratulations to Fiona and all the others who helped in the 228.

Is the room for newwbies who have a pile of UFO's. I would love to join for 2012

Fiona said...

Oh what a wonderful start to 2012.. thank you... but really you got me motivated....
Hugz

miss~nance said...

Congratulations Fiona.

Unfortunately I did not complete any of my UFO's, I did however sew the border on the Fig & Plum tablerunner and i also quilted it. So i guess I will start this year by binding it. I also started two new projects, on eis a BOM so its not a UFO yet, just a WIP.

This is now a New YEar and a new chance to get my UFO's finished.

Gail

Chris H said...

I have heaps of UFO's still, so I will be sticking around!
HAPPY NEW YEAR chicks, may this new year bring you all happiness and health.

Marg said...

Congratulations Fiona! Thanks Wendy and Dawn for running this blog - I didn't get many UFO's completed in 2011, but I got some done and that's the main thing. Hoping for lots more in 2012. Cheers

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congratulations Fiona!

I've decided this is the year to get my UFOs finished. If there's room I would love to join y'all in 2012.

Liz said...

Hopefully this year I can get some done,sorry WILL get some done.

Pamela Kieffer said...

I have two UFO's that have been haunting me for quite some time. Maybe with a push from you guys I will at get one out of the box and figure out just why it was put there to begin with. Love this idea. Pam

Narelle said...

Congratulations Fiona!
Thankyou Wendy and Dawn for continuing in 2012. I look forward to more UFO finishes.

Michell said...

Hello,

Can I join this year. I do have a handful of known UFO's and maybe some more stashed away. This may keep me more motivated

San Mateo carpet cleaning said...

I will sincerely say you actually establish some outstanding ideas and I will post a number of good ideas to add to briefly.

Pierce County Jail said...

Out with the old, in with the new. Welcome 2012!

wedding planning said...

I'm excited with that surprise.