Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello Finishers

Hi fellow Sew Its Finished members, this is my first post here.  

I know it is almost the end of January, how can I not have posted my list yet?

Well quite simply I compiled my list & started sewing - just didn't manage to blog.

I started this UFO tracker in July 2011 and um.... well.... some of hte items listed in July 2011 are still in the UFO list. {Hangs head in shame}The really scary part is some of the items on the list are from over 8 years ago. Hmmm

So here goes my ufo list
Firstly the ones from July 2011 and prior
  • Lake House resort strip quilt - lengthen/quilt/bind
  • Farmyard Flannel - 1/2 done/ quilt bind
  • Pinwheel Wreath - triangles make ?? to complete
  • Best Friends BOM - 1 of 12 done
  • Bargello Left overs ???
  • Kitchen cross stitch done - border & turn into ???
  • Chevrons - ???
  • Celtic Flowers and Fans - top stitch/ attach made border/ quilt & bind
  • Paul cross stitch - keep stitching
  • Family Time Chook Runner - emb/ border/ quilt/bind
  • Country Cushions x 4 - quilt & back
  • All the Wave - finish/quilt/bind
and the newly found UFOs added 17 January 2013
  • 2 x "Wallabies" Aussie Hero quilts - quilt/bind
  • Clown quilt - quilt / bind
  • Chevron layer cake quilt - Lucy's crab shack - quilt/ bind  
  • 2012 Christmas table cloth - embroider 6 names and dates
  • Robyn Ginn Workshop quilt - embellish/ quilt/bind
  • Julie Mystery workshop - finish weave/ stitch into something. 
So I should be busy.
See you back here soon with my first finish.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome - is that "Best Friends BOM" the one that has 2 girls - playing records. holding balloons etc - by Millimac I think ??I have that on my UFO list too - though fortunately I have made all the blocks.

Fiona said...

looks like some fun projects...
Hugz

Wendyb said...

Oh Deb...no shame here!!! Great to see you here!:)
Great to see you're hard at it already too!! Don't stress...we'll help you get there!!! After all...I have 89!!! Now who's hanging their head in shame???? Lol

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Wendy, I decided that I couldn't open all the boxes (this was enough). Yes Susan that is the millimac bom. I was originally going to make 2 of it, I don't think that is likely. :-D

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

:)