Monday, January 7, 2013

The BOM & UFO list for 2013

I have finally gotten around to sorting through all my cupboards and little stash places that I keep all of my UFO's and BOM in. May be that's half my problem...out of sight out of mind.
But 2013 looks great at the moment. A time to start a fresh and get some completions done.
I'm soooo looking forward to this.
Here is my list for 2013 I have also added it down the right hand side of my blog.

12 Days of Christmas (Minis)
Christmas Bells
Country Garden
Country Quilts
Ella (Doll)
Garden Folklore (BOM)
Holiday inn
Inspirational Lights
King of the Roost (BOM)
Love Grows Here (Minis)
Matilda's Station (BOM)
Picnic Thow
San & Mickie Elf (Doll)
Snowflake (Table Runner)
Story Book Farm (BOM)
Tears Bear Patch  (Bear)
Twinkles
Welcome to the North Pole
10 Christmas Wishes (Tree Skirt)

6 comments:

Susan said...

OMGosh Tracee - I thought my list was looooong but... - Good Luck to you!

Maria said...

You do have a looooooong list to work on..
have fun tracee.
Much do my list...

rubyslipperz1052 said...

That is so true with me - "out of sight, out of mind". I can even have a project IN sight and still run off to do something more fun! eeek-gads!

I am sooo appreciative for all those who keep this site up and going to encourage all the great
finishes!

hugZ,
annie

Melody said...

Oh wow, that is a long list

Fiona said...

It's really worth pulling them out and listing them.... good luck..
Hugz

Wendyb said...

I'm sure you'll have no trouble Tracee....not with all the encouragement in the group! Anyway...don't feel bad......my list would double...no wait.....probably treble yours!!!! LOL
Any finish is one less!!!!
xox sew many hugs
Wendy :O)