Friday, January 11, 2013

Newbie

Hi Everyone!
Thank you to Dawn and Wendy for letting me join this blog.
Well I made my list and it was a bit scary, I tell you. There is a cupboard I did not open in case I found more. Oh, let's be honest - I know there are more in there - I just don't want to admit it.
Here's the link to my list.
Hope to be back soon with a finish. I started working back on it as I was thinking of the list. Why do we procrastinate so much about some projects? Particularly when there is so little to do to finish some of them? I reckon it would be an interesting subject for a PhD thesis!
See you soon,
Kayly

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Welcome Kayly!!! Dawn and Wendy have provided us with such a wonderful spot to finish up things and support one another. I look forward to seeing what you are finishing up.

Fiona said...

great to sew with you here Kayly.. lots of us have scary cupboards so you are in good company!!
Hugz

Wendyb said...

Hiya Kayly...welcome along! Well, you're in good company...we all have THAT cupboard, I'm sure!!! I've just posted about mine too so that should make you feel better!!! LOL It would be an interesting PHD subject.....procrastination.....I'd have an A+ in that subject, I'm sure!!!
Looking forward to seeing many of your ufo's getting finished this year!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) xo

Susan said...

Kayky, you've made a start - that list will help you - I know!!

Studio V said...

Welcome ;)

Anthea said...

Hi Kayly, you will sewing along and getting your UFOs finished in no time. x

Anthea said...

Hi Kayly, you will sewing along and getting your UFOs finished in no time. x