Monday, September 30, 2013

September finishes - 13 & 14 for 2013

Two finishes for this month.  The first is a long term  UFo - a round robin I ran on the craft forum in 2007 I think.  I sewed the blocks to the embroidery then quilted it, will be used as a table topper for our dining table.  Finished last Friday but have been flat chat and this was my first chance to post in here.
 This felt bunting is a relatively new UFO - only from last year. was originally for fundraiser & just needed assembling.  Adult daughter will be taking this to her preschool as they love to have pretty things hanging around.
 
I am getting through my thirty plus UF's that I had at the beginning of the year and I have not started a project as yet that I have not completed....

5 comments:

Fiona said...

pretty finishes ...

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Wonderful finishes!

Susan said...

Great to have them done & dusted...

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Yes! What a great feeling to get your UFOs done! I have many UFOs I have still yet to "find" since our move!

Great work!
Blessings & Aloha!

Chris H said...

Well done on only working on UFO's ... your finishes are lovely.