Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Late One For September

I hope I am not breaking the rules here...
I could not post this any earlier, because it was a birthday pressie... I had cut the fabrics last year but only recently had the inspiration to sew it all up and send it to a blogging buddy for her birthday, which was late last month...

I think I have finished everything I wanted to finish this year, of the SIF definition... but I am sure I will find a couple of little things here & there that I can do for SIF for the remainder of the year... they will be lurking somewhere!

9 comments:

Maria said...

Lucky recipient. It's a lovely book cover.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Very lovely gift you created!

Blessings & Aloha!

Maureen Clare said...

That is gorgeous

Fiona said...

beautiful... I love it...
Hugz

Susan said...

Love the fabrics and the colours...lucky birthday girl.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

It turned out beautifully, such pretty fabrics! I'm sure the lucky birthday girl loved it.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Looks great! I like the color stripes on the front.

Susan said...

I love the colours in that - lucky recipient.

Chris H said...

WOW! That is stunning... I just love the brightness of it all.
Where did you get the gorgeous flower block???