Monday, June 11, 2012

# 10 ... A finish for June


I made this little flimsy up last year using a charm pack of Little Apples 


 ... found this pretty bobbly minky fabric for the backing....
... and simple cross hatching for the quilting ....


It is a lovely soft and cuddly quilt.... 


Another UFO done and out the cupboard..... yippee

Righto, gotto Go.... I think there are a few more UFO's skulking in the back shelves....

I've been doing the stitcheries sent to us by Dawn and Wendy when we complete a UFO
.... these are mine so far ....


Hugz from Fiona @ BubzRugz

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love the feel of Minky - the stitcheries look great.

Maria said...

Nice little finish. Minky is just sooooo cuddley for backing.

Your blocks look great. I have only done one. :(

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cute quilt and looks so cuddly - I'm thinking a nap would sound good! Beautiful sticheries

Chris H said...

That is just so cute.. I want to try backing a baby quilt with that bobbly fabric.