If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, June 23, 2012

At Last

my box is empty and another UFO bites the dust…

023

Last year I stitched so many STAR blocks when I joined the Star-Quilt –A-Long.
Pieced a single bed quilt. ( Still a UFO as it needs sandwiching and quilting)

6187670452_a368a1aab8_m


Made a baby quilt, my 8th finish.

Baby Quilt 30.5.2012

and  I have used the last of the blocks for a "Quilt of Love." My 9th finish...

022

I am off to a retreat soon so hope to work on my UFO list while there.

Hugz  Maria

http://maria-lifeonthe block.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Lida said...

Wedll finish the star one too and you have a fantastic trio!Love the babyquilt! Greetings'
Lida

Fiona said...

You're a star..... a very sweet quilt of love...
Hugz

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

love all the different stars used ;-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done....go Maria...LOL

Chris H said...

What lovely finishes and almost finishes! Enjoy your retreat... sounds like something I would love to do one day.

Dayna at Precut Paradise said...

Your blocks look awesome!

Erin said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Oh...im so envious of that empty box!!! :)