Saturday, June 23, 2012

At Last

my box is empty and another UFO bites the dust…

023

Last year I stitched so many STAR blocks when I joined the Star-Quilt –A-Long.
Pieced a single bed quilt. ( Still a UFO as it needs sandwiching and quilting)

6187670452_a368a1aab8_m


Made a baby quilt, my 8th finish.

Baby Quilt 30.5.2012

and  I have used the last of the blocks for a "Quilt of Love." My 9th finish...

022

I am off to a retreat soon so hope to work on my UFO list while there.

Hugz  Maria

http://maria-lifeonthe block.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Lida said...

Wedll finish the star one too and you have a fantastic trio!Love the babyquilt! Greetings'
Lida

Fiona said...

You're a star..... a very sweet quilt of love...
Hugz

CathyC said...

love all the different stars used ;-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done....go Maria...LOL

Chris H said...

What lovely finishes and almost finishes! Enjoy your retreat... sounds like something I would love to do one day.

Dayna at Driving Miss Daisy said...

Your blocks look awesome!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Oh...im so envious of that empty box!!! :)