If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, June 30, 2012

June's Finish...

...just under the wire! Here's my second Santa doorhanger.
It's also the last of these, so I need to start digging now for my next finish. While working on this, my 5 year-old twin boys both ended up making their own versions - complete with superheroes and giant-sized flowers. Too fun!
This is my seventh finish for the year - more projects than I finished in all of last year! My summer finished aren't big, but they're still finishes and that's exciting!

3 comments:

Susan said...

A finish is a finish - big or small and if its helping to keep the little ones busy as well - that's an added bonus!

Chris H said...

Hee hee, that Santa is very cute. Wow you have done well with 7 finishes so far... I've done only 1!

Coral said...

I love it!