Monday, June 25, 2012

Ruffle Skirt

I am so happy I didn't leave this sitting on my sewing desk forever!


I bought the fabric and the pattern, then got a little intimidated - I haven't really got that much experience with clothes and the clothes I do are usually simple pants!

But I got into it and put this together in about 2 hours! And best of all I'm not intimidated by clothes any more (at least not ones that are baby size 2!!)


Its an awesome pattern for little girls (Lexi Ruffle Skirt by Angel Lea Designs) that I will be making again!

Happy UFO-ing!

Erin :)

http://www.erinlearnstoquilt.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely little finish and it looks like it will be enjoyed...
Hugz

lizZ said...

looks really cute - well done

Susan said...

isnt she cute (and the skirt is too of course)

Maria said...

Oh how cute is the fairy in your garden in her ruffled skirt....

Chris H said...

Super cute wee skirt!
Well done on mastering clothes... something I am not that good at yet.

Unknown said...

the model is adorable