If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mum's Bag

Last year, after I sent over a bag I had made for her,  Mum was out shopping with a friend and she saw  the panel and some plain fabric for lining.  So, not being a sewer herself, she sent it over for me to make into a bag for her.  I cut it out and put it in to the 'to do' pile ...  and yes it lay there (while I was busy with other things) until this month.   Back to Sydney it has now gone.... all finished.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I can see why your mum would pick that fabric - isn't it gorgeous? I'm sure she will be glad to see it back.

Chris H said...

Wow what a stunning bag.... love the foliage and bird. Well done on finishing it for your Mum.