Friday, June 29, 2012

# 11 Little Patchwork Village

At the beginning of the year this is how this Patchwork Village looked.... I had the stitcheries done and the fabric for the blocks chosen.......


these are the blocks made up


It's taken me a while but not I can say "Sew It's Finished"


This is a Rosalie Quinlan design
lovely stitcheries

and sew is the May stitchery.....


I love seeing all the finished UFO's ... especially as I know how good it feels to have them done  and thanks Dawn and Wendy for the stitcheries... they are such fun and I will have a ready made UFO for next year ......

Not much of June left now...... 

Hugz from Fiona @ BubzRugz

6 comments:

Fiona said...

..

Narelle said...

Lovely finish. I wonder does the little family live in your village? :)

Maria said...

Oh I hope a family does live in this beautiful village...Great finish Fiona.

Grit said...

Ein wunderschöner Quillt mit ganz toller Stickerei.
Sieht sehr schön aus.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Unknown said...

Its lovely Fiona, congratulations on a pretty finish

Chris H said...

GORGEOUS!!!
Well done on your finish Chick.