If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Completed my 4th June finish

Thanks to Dawn and Wendy for the motivation, I've managed to complete another small project today - the second of my  3 oven mitt projects [mentioned in another post earlier this month]. I'll be keeping this one for our kitchen, as DH likes bright colours.




That makes 5 less PhDs since I joined in May, so I'm delighted I've achieved this much already.  I won't be running out out of projects for some time yet, though!


 I'm also very grateful to the lovely  ladies who have added kind and encouraging comments on my posts - it's wonderful to be part of this online quilting community.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those oven mitts sure look great -a nd very practical too.

Chris H said...

Well done, they are handy thing to have ... I've made a few too.