If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One for June or maybe Jenny

This one was not a UFO but had potential to be if I had not had inspiration to finish it.  The design was one of Sally (of Millamac) and I was not going to even start this project except that I needed a swap gift and thought this would be just the ticket.

 I wanted to be a little creative with this one and decided to do the gumleaves and gumnuts different colours.  I am happy with how it turned out.....hope the recipient is too!
Just a close up of the gumleaves and gumnuts.

Till next time,



Bits 'n Bobs

1 comment:

Chris H said...

WOW...lots of work has gone into that.. it's lovely.