If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, June 23, 2012

From a lonely teddy to a treasure cushion

This little lonely bear panel was very lonely on my wall since I finished it in 2008 or 2009. It was to be a baby wall hanging but never got finished.
Until this week, when I decided to turn it into a secret pillow / pocket pillow/ treasure cushion / pyjama tidy, you can choose the name!
I cut my panel with a gentle curve to make a pocket in front of the pillow.
I made the body of the pillow with a lovely teddy bear print fabric I had stashed away.
And here is my finished item that I was planning to sale but has been claimed by my daughter already. 
Celine

8 comments:

Dayna at Precut Paradise said...

What a cute bear! I love it!

Lida said...

Lovely! Your daughter is very clever to pick this one! Greetings
Lida

Quiltingranny said...

So stinking cute and adorable, I love it!

Fiona said...

very sweet... no wonder your daughter picked it out to keep...
Hugz

Cath said...

Adorable bear and what a clever idea. No wonder your daughter snapped it up!

Chris H said...

That is just gorgeous, what a clever idea. Might have to steal it! lol

Susan said...

Great idea - great finish!

Angie said...

What an adorable pillow!