If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Teddy bear quilt

Some friends are expecting their first baby in August, and we dont know if its a little boy or girl.  I am loving the raspberry reds with aqua blue that are around at the moment so I chose this colour palette as I think it works well for a boy or girl


Its a perfect size for a cot quilt or floor play rug, and I have put a hanging sleeve on the back in case mum and dad decide to use it as a wall hanging in the nursery


5 comments:

Dayna at Precut Paradise said...

I love this guy! very cute!

Chris H said...

It's gorgeous.
What do you mean by 'hanging sleeve'???
I would love to know as I am making a few baby size quilts too.... and being able to hang them is a nice idea.

Fiona said...

what a cute little fat bear...
Hugz

Susan said...

Can't beat teddy bears for a nursery. very cute.

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Cute quilt :)