Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Little Late

This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my son's girlfriend. I had the panel stitched but didn't get it finished until yesterday. Here it is (and I'm really pround of this one):

Here is a good view of the panel. It is an applique pattern from Erin Russic at One Piece at a Time.

Here is a good picture of some of the quilting I did to it. The center is cross-hatching, the flower border is a surpentine and the green outer border has a pointed design. It turned out just like I planned.
Thank you for looking and for encouraging me to push forward with the UFO's.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful work. I know she will enjoy it.

Fiona said...

Beautiful....
Hugz

Susan said...

Great finish - I'm sure the girlfriend will be happy when she gets it.

miss~nance said...

Well done.

Gail

Chris H said...

That is very pretty, and you must be pleased it has turned out just as you planned.