Friday, June 22, 2012

Pirates Finish!

I have had this quilt in the closet for a year! I decided to get it out and finish it the other day. I have so many more to go but at least one is down!! This one is for my son. It was going to be for his birthday last July but it was early present for this year ;)


Here it is in use...


Since summer is here I am sure finishes will be few and far between but at least that will give me something to do this winter  :)

Measurements: Approximately 48" wide by 62" long.
Fabric: Riley Blake Pirates
Pattern: Mine! I took 10 inch squares and boxed them in with jelly roll strips. I cut strips 3 inches wide for the sashing.

10 comments:

Fiona said...

great finish... looks like it will be well used and loved...
Hugz

Unknown said...

Love it!!! :)

Danih03 said...

Oh wow. How cute! I love the pirate fabric!

Chris H said...

It is a lovely bright and happy looking quilt for a very cute wee man.

Lida said...

Good looking kid on a good looking quilt! Bravo!! Greetings
Lida

Susan said...

what a great quilt for a young boy - bet he loves it.

Maria said...

Grest finish and your son is enjoying using his new quilt.

Studio V said...

Thank you!

Studio V said...

Thanks!

Studio V said...

Aww... Thanks ;)