Monday, January 16, 2012

3 more finishes - woohooooo



2nd finish for this year is this bag for my daughter, Haylee. The bag is made from 8 caring hearts that Our craft forum girls nominated Haylee for when she went to Kenya in 2008 on a mission awareness trip. She was away on the weeke end & my plan was to have it ready when she got back, I didn't quite make that, so I finished it while she was at Church and surprised her when she got home. She had no idea and had even forgotten about the hearts.








3rd finish is the Fig & plum tablerunner. I just had to finish the binding on this one. Finished it late last night.




















Fourth finish were these fibre bookmarks that I sell at work. I just had to finsh the edges, stamp the back and put a tassle on each one. I do have more book marks in varying stages of completion but these are all we need for now.





8 comments:

Fiona said...

you're on a roll.... those are alll lovely finishes...
Hugz

Wendyb said...

Wow Gail......woohooo!!!!! I've just finished one and about to post.....wait for meeeeeeee!!!!! LOL
great work....you go girl...
No shelving for you!
xxx Wendy :O)

Maria said...

WOW well done.Lots of nice finishes.

Susan said...

You have achieved a lot - the bag looks great and I am sure those bookmarks are popular

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Well done, Gail. You are on a roll!! :)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful finishes! The heart tote bag is sweet.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

So many finishes, well done. I've always wanted to make a bookmark, my daughter loves to read.

RobynLouise said...

The heart tote is pretty and I love the colouring in the runner. Those bookmarks are very colourful.
Cheers,
RobynK