Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yes Ok.....I have a few to finish too!!

I have not made a list before but just kept a count of my UFO's in my head.
1)- I have a Row by Row quilt top to finish, I have sewn the rows together and now I need to sandwich it with batting and backing and then quilt it.
2)- Also on my list is the little stitchery I did called Noahs Ark with Lynette Anderson. I have done them all and sewn them together but need to finish it off with backing and batting. I am ashamed to say I started this in 2009.

3)- I have done 12 of the Breast Of Friends blocks and really need to do the other 2 and get them all sewn together and quilted etc. This has been going on since 2009 also.
4)- A Tisket A Tasket.....6 blocks done and 6 to go. Gee....I dont know when I am going to get this one done...I will be honest with you all. I have lost total interest in it. This has been going on since 2009 too.
5)- I am not too sure if there is 5 but no doubt there will be.
So thats it from me and I hope to get to these this year some time. Last year and this year are the years for finishing UFO's for me.
I look forward to seeing everyone elses finishes.
hugs to all.......





6 comments:

Susan said...

Vicki - that is not such a bad lsit - but I know the Breast of Friends would keep you busy for a bit and I totally understand about going "off" things - why not just make a quilt with what you have of the Tisket a Tasket - or make cushions??

Maria said...

Good luck with your UFO list Vicki.

sunny said...

Very nice! And I agree about ATAT - if you've totally lost interest, finish off what you have and be done with it. It's just a cloud hanging over your head. I was too new to quilting to tackle that one, but I love anything baskets!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Sometimes we just need to pass our unfinished projects that we have lost interest in onto someone who will finish them.

Love your Noah's Ark stitchery. Very cute.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Lovely stitchery Vicki.
I finally made a list and sent it to Wendy. haven't heard from her yet- she may have fainted and fallen off her chair. LOL.

miss~nance said...

I have a few UFo's too that i have lost interest in, but they are small items that I will make and giveaway either to family, friends or on my blog - I wondered if there was maybe somone you could give them to who would be happy to have what you have made so far, finish the others & complete it to keepfor themselves. Just a thought.....