Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quilt Top Finished

Hello I'm Carol from Carol's Crafty Creations. I finally finished this quilt top that I started several months ago. All I needed to do to finish the quilt top was add my border. Before I could do that I needed to order more of the border fabric which I'm happy I was able to find on-line. This quilt pattern is called Lake Cabin from the book Scrap-Basket Sensations. I really like this fabric Rural Jardin by French General. I'm thinking I will do line quilting on this quilt. I'll let you know when I get the quilting done but for now I'm just happy to have the quilt top finally done.

7 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Carol- it looks great! Sandy. :)

Susan said...

What a great pattern - it looks great

sunny said...

Very nice! I recently had to order a small piece of fabric to complete a border too. Glad you could find what you needed.

Maria said...

Lucky you found the fabric you needed to have a great finish.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful quilt! Great fabric - Congrats on your finish.

andsewon said...

Very pretty quilt top!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love the colors/fabrics in this top. It's a nice pattern.