Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My first post here

I am finally posting on some of what I finished. I am in  a 30's club at a local quilt shop and I made these travel tissue covers for the ladies in the group. I made 16 of them. Nothing fancy but they are cute, these two are what was left over.


Then I was able to finish one of the hats for my grandsons that are due in a few months. Yes I said grandsons, their two of them coming and I am so excited since they are my first grandchildren. So I get to make double of everything.
I have plans for more knitted items like booties and sweaters, plus a few more hats.
Till next time
Kat
=^..^=

4 comments:

sunny said...

Congrats on two new grandbabies! Your little hat is adorable.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cute hat. Congratulations on the two grandsons!

Susan said...

Cute little hat!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congrats on the grandbabies! Love the hat.