If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, January 30, 2012

January 2012 Finish

Well, the push is on to get at least one project a month done - so here is my January offering.  This was originally a small runner to go on the top of a bookcase in my daughters room to match the quilt I was making her.  But life has moved on - she is married now and has 2 bedside tables instead of a book case in her room.  So I chopped the runner in half and made 2 little quilts - about 12" square.  They are made from the leftover triangle bits from the quilt which is why they do not match.  (Quilt will be the February finish). I cant remember when I started this - hopefully by February I will have worked it out.


Funny - now that I look at the photo - one is predominately blue and one pink.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Your minis will look perfect on the bedside tables to match your DD's quilt.
OH!! One for a boy and one for a girl, LOL

Susan said...

:-)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love your little quilts; great way to make use of the runner you started.

Chris H said...

They are so darn cute!

Fiona said...

those are just lovely.....
Hugz

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful minis!