Monday, January 16, 2012

Looking forward to finishing some WIPs

Hi,

I'm looking forward to joining in with other like minded folks who hope to finish their UFO's.

My name is Lorraine aka Serenata and my blog is The Balancing Kiwi.

I am still in the process of finalising my list and have both knitting projects and sewing projects to work on.  I have already listed my knitting projects which can be read about here.

I have a number of sewing projects...

New Zealand Quilt - some cross stitch to do, and then join the blocks together, and then finish off.




A green jelly roll quilt - top finished, needs wadding, backing and quilting.

Friendship block...decide what to turn it into.

Another Jelly roll quilt - finish blocks, sew together, wadding, backing and quilting

A couple of small tops to decide what to turn them into.

A baby quilt - not actually started yet, but would like to get it made preferably before I go to NZ so I can take it with me to post to my friend.  Yikes!

I think that will do for now.

3 comments:

Kaye R said...

Good luck with your finishes this year. I love your kiwi fabrics. I don't suppose you can point me towards a shop who will post to Australia. I am making a Besty a housewarming pressie ( she is a kiwi ) she bought back some fabrics from NZ - she is not a patchworker............. Need i say more.

Maria said...

Love the way your NZ fabrics are coming together.
have fun working on your other projects.

Susan said...

Well you do have a few to go - as we all do - but the kiwi quilt is looking good.