If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

hi there ...

I'm leanne ... I blog over at daisyandjack and I'm so glad to be here.

I have quite a few UFOs (heaps really) but as I haven't actually got all my projects out to count them up I'm using the UFO list that I made in 2010 and then updated in 2011 but only managed to get three done last year - I'll have a new list as well  ! I think my problem is that there are just too many projects that I want to do so I get started then see another one and ...well you all know the story :)

I'm going to post my list on my blog as soon as I get it sorted - hopefully in the next week but in the meantime here's a photo of a stitchery that I started sometime in 1996 (gee so long ago I'm struggling to remember) and it only needs a little bit more embroidery on the fence and some greenery around the roses on the gate and it will be finished - I can see that I unpicked the flowers on the fence at some point - so I'm definately going to add this one to the list - it seems a lot of my UFOs are the same - just a little bit to do and they're finished - so I'm determined this year :)

so here's to hopes and wishes and finished UFOs in 2012 !

leanne x

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Leanne - welcome - Im sure we can help reduce that list - however long it is!

Maria said...

I find it is a great way to work through your UFO's to be part of Sew It's Finished.
Welcome Leanne

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Hi Leanne, I also like to start new projects. I wish you happy stitching and many finishings in the coming year.