Tuesday, January 24, 2012

hi there ...

I'm leanne ... I blog over at daisyandjack and I'm so glad to be here.

I have quite a few UFOs (heaps really) but as I haven't actually got all my projects out to count them up I'm using the UFO list that I made in 2010 and then updated in 2011 but only managed to get three done last year - I'll have a new list as well  ! I think my problem is that there are just too many projects that I want to do so I get started then see another one and ...well you all know the story :)

I'm going to post my list on my blog as soon as I get it sorted - hopefully in the next week but in the meantime here's a photo of a stitchery that I started sometime in 1996 (gee so long ago I'm struggling to remember) and it only needs a little bit more embroidery on the fence and some greenery around the roses on the gate and it will be finished - I can see that I unpicked the flowers on the fence at some point - so I'm definately going to add this one to the list - it seems a lot of my UFOs are the same - just a little bit to do and they're finished - so I'm determined this year :)

so here's to hopes and wishes and finished UFOs in 2012 !

leanne x

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Leanne - welcome - Im sure we can help reduce that list - however long it is!

Maria said...

I find it is a great way to work through your UFO's to be part of Sew It's Finished.
Welcome Leanne

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Hi Leanne, I also like to start new projects. I wish you happy stitching and many finishings in the coming year.