If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Taa Dah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what I made out of my SAL stitcherys.  A Christmas swag. Even had the perfect buttons. Click on photo for a better look.



I am very happy with my third finish.
Maria.

http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com

11 comments:

sunny said...

Fantastic, Maria! The buttons really are perfect. I still haven't found my first four stitcheries! And I've even cleaned my sewing room. :-(

Laura said...

It's great! I love the binding fabric you used! Great job getting it done - mine is still in my 'to stitch' pile!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Wonderful finish! Love your buttons and border fabric. Congratulations on your finish. I need to find where I put mine and finish!

Susan said...

I too love the binding and buttons - looks great

Maria said...

Thank you Ladies. I am pleased I finished my before it got lost. Have fun finding yours???

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

cute!

Wendy B said...

wow Maria...you're scooting along! setting the pace for the rest of us! I better put my skates on....they look fab!
xx sew many hugs
wendy :O)

The Nifty Stitcher said...

These are great - love them!

andsewon said...

Love the banner! What a sweet idea! Great work as usual!
Lola

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Lovely!!! I have the SAL blocks done, need to back/bind and make the banner. Yours looks fab with the striped binding. :)

Chris H said...

Gorgeous!