Friday, January 13, 2012

It has only taken me 12 months

to actually get around to posting what I want to finish. 



Last year was a total bust in so many ways but it did have its good bits right at the end.  I intend 2012 to be a productive one.  I have 2 pages on my blog that list last years wip's and ufo's.  I am still to sort them into some sort of workable order for this year but I do have Under the Sea out and in the work bag beside my chair.
So the from the list from last year is:

  • Under the Sea by Cheryl Goss
  • Meadow Breeze by Pat Sloan
  • Daisy-Do by Jenny of Elefantz
  • Frosty Flakes by Dawn Hay
  • The Wish Quilt from Homespun magazine by Bronwyn Hayes
  • 12 Days of Christmas Mystery by Esther Aliu
  • Flowers of Love by Fee
  • Whimsical flowers from Homestead Station
  • My Garden by Lynette Anderson
  • Animal Crackers by Bronwyn Hayes
  • Gingham Girls by Bronwyn Hayes
  • Tail Feathers by Cinderberry Stitches
  • Snow Hearts by All About my Quilt Shop
  • Birdie Stitches by Little Miss Shabby


  • Way to many for photos.  And I have more to sort out.
    Lots of good things happened on this blog last year, I hope to add to them.
    Have fun doing what ever you are doing.
    Karen
    justpurrfick.blogspot.com

    3 comments:

    Susan said...

    Wow!! Karen - that is some list - I hope some are at least started?? I am looking forward to your first of many finishes!!!

    Maria said...

    You go girl and stitch up some nice finishes.

    sunny said...

    You're off to a great start, and it's a brand new year. Now get stitchin'!