If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scrappy Stars Wall Hanging.

Finsihed this wall hanging - a birthday gift for my brother.  I first saw these blocks on Bonnie hunter's website and loved them.

It measures 42" square and I machine quilted it al over.
More photos on my blog here

I have bigger version of this sitting in my UFO pile.  Thank goodness it's the weekend!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Scrappy always looks great.I am sure your bro will love it.

Chris H said...

That is so neat... I never thought a single block would look good, but it does!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love your Scappy Stars - great wall hanging. Congratulations on your finish.

miss~nance said...

I just love scappy quilts & this is no exception. Beautiful work.